Apple iPod 8GB Nano Workout Bundle
Included in this bundle
Apple iPod Nano 8GB
Redesigned for music and Mutli-Touch, clip on the iPod nano and take music everywhere. And, the anodized aluminum finish in new bright colors makes this new design even more brilliant.
Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
The Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic have all the performance and comfort of the acclaimed Apple iPod Earphones plus convenient buttons that let you adjust volume, control music and video playback and even answer or end calls on your iPhone.
360 Electrical USB Charging Kit
360 Electrical USB Charging Kit allows you to keep your important electronics such as iPhones, Smartphones, and Tablets charged whether you're at home or on the road. The convenient folding plugs on the Mini Cube USB Charger allow you to easily take your charger with you wherever you go. The sleak design of the Auto USB charger is convenient in any automobile.
Nike + iPod Sport Kit
Thanks to a unique partnership between Nike and Apple, your iPod nano*, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later becomes your coach, your personal trainer, and your favorite workout companion.
- 1.5" multi touch color display with 240 by 240 pixel resolution
- Innovative multi touch user interface
- Built in volume controls
- Built in clip
- Built in FM radio with Live Pause
- Built in pedometer
- Up to 24 hours of music playback
- Performance and comfort of the acclaimed Apple iPod Earphones
- Convenient buttons let you adjust volume, control music and video playback
- Answer or end iPhone calls
- Mini Cube USB Charger and Auto USB Charger Combo
- AC adapter charges in any wall outlet
- DC adapter charges in your lighter or accessory port
- Charges iPhone, iPod, iPad, smartphones, tablets, and e-Readers
- Stay charged at home or on the road
- Convenient, compact, innovative USB chargers
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Wireless receiver for iPod nano
- Printed documentation
- Tune: Insert the wireless sensor inside the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe, then plug the receiver into the Dock connector on your iPod nano. If you have an iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, the Nike+ support is built in ? no receiver necessary.
- Run: Now start your workout. As you run or walk, the sensor sends information to your device, tracking your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. If you choose, real-time, spoken feedback can even alert you to milestones throughout your workout.
- Sync: Back at your computer, sync your iPod nano to transfer your workout data to iTunes and nikeplus.com; on iPod touch, iPhone 3GS or later, your data is synced wirelessly. At nikeplus.com, you can evaluate your performance history, set goals, and even challenge other runners to a virtual race.
Warranty Information1 year manufacturer warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.