Casio Aviator G-Shock Men's Watch
Introducing the Aviation series of timepieces designed to recreate the feel of aviation instruments.
The functional, analog-digital combination dial looks like advanced instruments found in today's modern aircraft. Large Arabic numerals at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions combine with sharply pointed hands and luminous material is used at strategic positions on the dial for easy reading in dark conditions. Solar atomic timekeeping and the combination of stainless steel and resin, which contribute to an elegant appearance and lighter weight, make these models the perfect combination of performance and great looks.
- Band Type: Resin
- Color: Black
- Dial Code: Analog/Digital
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough solar power
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Full auto LED light with afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World time
- 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring Capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring Mode: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring Unit: 1 second
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: solar rechargeable battery
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 5064
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.