Cardinal Gates Lock-n-Block Sliding Glass Door Gate
Finally, a gate which allows us to feel comfortable opening the sliding door when an infant is around (never leave infants unattended). The Lock-N-Block Sliding Door Gate adds an extra layer of protection recommended by the Consumer Products Safety Council (CPSC). The Screen Manufacturers Association (SMA) states screens are not designed to keep children from falling out. Use the Lock-n-Block simultaneously with your screen door. Screen door can be open or closed with the gate in place. With durable steel construction, this gate has a powder-coated finish. Available in white.
- Only sliding glass door gate available on the market today
- Securely clamps onto the functional panel of a sliding panel door
- Helps reduce the risk of injury to your infant, as well as damage to your sliding screen door
- Safety gate swings open in both directions, allowing easy entering and existing
- Gives visibility to sliding doors so child does not run into the sliding door
- Parents can feel comfortable leaving the sliding door open allowing the fresh air to circulate with supervision
- Can also be used as a pet gate
24"W x 30"L x 1.0"H
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year manufacturer warranty against defects
There is no additional information available for this item.