Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash
- $ 299 88 299.88
- Free shipping
About this itemThe Speedlite 430EX II features a powerful flash with fast recycling time in a compact, durable body.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Bringing a new level of versatility and capability to flash photography, the Speedlite 430EX II features a powerful flash with a fast recycling time in a compact, durable body. A one-touch quick-lock mechanism makes it easy to attach or detach the 430EX II from the camera, and a metal foot has been added for strength and durability. Flash controls can now be set through the camera's LCD screen on compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras. The Speedlite 430EX II is also quieter, recycle time is 20% faster compared to the 430EX, and since it is compatible with Canon's wireless E-TTL, it can be used as an affordable slave unit.
- Mode: E-TTL II, E-TTL, TTL
- Compatible Cameras: All Canon EOS cameras; PowerShot G series cameras
- Guide Number: 141'/43m (at ISO 100); flash head at 105mm zoom setting
- Flash Coverage: Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Zoom Positions: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 105mm; indicated by numerals on the LCD's focal length display
- Image Size Zoom Control: With cameras compatible with auto zoom, it zooms automatically to match the camera's image size
- Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 to 1,400, with AA size alkaline batteries manufactured within the last three months or AA size Ni-MH fully-charged batteries
- Recycling Time: Approx. 0.1 to 3.7 seconds (AA size alkaline batteries)/0.1 to 2 seconds (AA size Ni-MH batteries)
- Flash Range: At ISO 100, with EF 50mm f/1.4; for normal flash: approx. 2.3-79.7'/0.7-24.3m; for high sync speed (EF flash): approx. 2.3-39.4'/0.7-12m
- AF Assist Beam: Built-in; covers all focus points in EOS cameras up to 9 AF points
- Effective Range: At center: approx. 2.3-32.8'/0.7-10m; periphery: approx. 2.3-16.4'/0.7-5m (in total darkness)
- Custom Functions: 6 user-selectable Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
- Power Source: 4 AA size alkaline batteries (6V); 4 AA size Ni-MH (4.8V)