Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash
About this itemIn a first for Canon Speedlites, the versatile new Speedlite 320EX features an LED light on the front of the flash body that can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
In a first for Canon Speedlites, the versatile new Speedlite 320EX features an LED light on the front of the flash body that can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light. The light is ideal for video recording but can also be used as a modeling light or as an AF assist beam during Live View shooting. When used with EOS DSLRs that have integrated Speedlite transmitters, the Speedlite 320EX can be used as a wireless slave unit positioned off-camera. A flash release function further facilitates wireless flash shooting by enabling the shutter to be released remotely from the Speedlite 320EX with a two-second delay, which gives the photographer time to re-aim the flash if necessary. The Speedlite 320EX combines rich bounce functionality with high performance, ensuring smooth, professional-looking results.
Flash coverage and guide number can be changed manually by extending or retracting the flash head. The Normal position provides wide coverage equivalent to a 24mm lens (full-frame) with a guide number of 79 (ft.) / 24 (m) at ISO 100. The Tele position boosts the guide number to 105 (ft.) / 32 (m) at ISO 100 while providing coverage for lenses 50mm and longer (full-frame).
Lightweight, pocket-sized, grip-friendly, and with an intuitive, easy-to-operate design, the Speedlite 320EX is powered by four AA batteries (not included) and recharges silently in approximately two seconds.
- Built-in LED light can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light—especially useful when shooting video, as a modeling light or as an AF assist beam (with Live View), providing up to four hours of continuous lighting with fully-charged AA batteries
- Versatile vertical and horizontal bounce capability provides an extended range of possible lighting effects
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a two-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject
- Wireless Slave function supports three groups and four channels, allowing the flash to be positioned off-camera
|Type:||On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite|
|Compatible Cameras:||Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)|
|Flash Coverage:|| • EF lens: 24mm/50mm |
• EF-S lens: 15mm/31.3mm
• Manual switching
|Recycling Time:|| • Normal flash: Approx. 0.1 – 2.3 sec. |
• Quick flash: Approx. 0.1 – 1.8 sec.
|AF Assist Beam:|| Intermittent flash firing system. |
• At center: Approx. 13.1' / 4m
• Periphery: Approx. 11.5' / 3.5m
• LED light: Approx. 13.1' / 4m
Compatible with model EOS 5D Mark II and later. Available via firmware update for: EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, and EOS Rebel XS.
|Custom Functions:|| • C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled) |
• C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
• C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
• C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
|Power Source:||4 size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries are used. Ni-MH or lithium batteries can also be used. This Speedlite is equipped with a power-saving function that turns off the power after 90 seconds if no operations are made.|
|External Power Source:||External power supply accessories cannot be used.|