Canon EF-S 17-85 F/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
by Canon | Item #: 175257 |Model #: 9517A002 | (1) |
Equivalent to a 28-135mm lens, this new EF-S lens brings true wide-angle to tele coverage. It has Canon's Image Stabilization system, allowing safe hand-holding at speeds up to three stops slower than otherwise possible. A ring-type USM means both fast and silent AF, as well as full-time manual focus when in the AF mode.
- Compact, lightweight design with a 5x zoom ratio?28 to 135mm equivalent
- Excellent optical quality: aspheric element with two aspherical surfaces utilized
- Close-focusing to 1.15'?at 135mm, fills the frame with subject 3 x 4.4"
- Ring-type Ultrasonic motor for superior AF performance; allows full-time MF
- Image Stabilization extends the lens's usefulness in low-light levels
- Circular aperture design?natural highlights, even stopped down two stops
- Non-rotating front element; lens length does not change during focusing
- EF-S lens mount?exclusively for EOS 20D and Digital Rebel bodies
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||17 - 85mm; 1:4-5.6|
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||78° 30' - 18° 25'|
|Focus Adjustment||Inner focusing system, with focusing cam|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.35m - 1.15 ft.|
|Zoom System||Ring USM|
Warranty Information1 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.