Canon EF-S 17-85 F/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
by Canon | Item #: 175257 | Model #: 9517A002 |(1) |
- $ 529 00 529.00
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
Equivalent to a 28-135mm lens, this new EF-S lens brings true wide-angle to tele coverage. It has Canon's Image Stabilization system, allowing safe hand-holding at speeds up to three stops slower than otherwise possible. A ring-type USM means both fast and silent AF, as well as full-time manual focus when in the AF mode.
- Compact, lightweight design with a 5x zoom ratio—28 to 135mm equivalent
- Excellent optical quality: aspheric element with two aspherical surfaces utilized
- Close-focusing to 1.15'—at 135mm, fills the frame with subject 3 x 4.4"
- Ring-type Ultrasonic motor for superior AF performance; allows full-time MF
- Image Stabilization extends the lens's usefulness in low-light levels
- Circular aperture design—natural highlights, even stopped down two stops
- Non-rotating front element; lens length does not change during focusing
- EF-S lens mount—exclusively for EOS 20D and Digital Rebel bodies
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||17 - 85mm; 1:4-5.6|
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||78° 30' - 18° 25'|
|Focus Adjustment||Inner focusing system, with focusing cam|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.35m - 1.15 ft.|
|Zoom System||Ring USM|