Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
About this item
Free standard shipping for online orders.
This 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 lens features a diagonal angle of view of 32° 11' - 8° 15'. The optical system, construction and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM - the difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.
- DC motor drives AF
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment: Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance: 4.9 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.8" x 4.8", 16.8 oz.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days