Serta Camden Firm Mattress - 2 pk. - Twin
About this itemNew Item! Perfect for Bunk Beds and Day Beds!
The Serta® Camden Firm is a perfect choice for Bunk Beds and Day Beds! A firming foam layer and twice tempered coil innerspring provides durable comfort and support at the sleep surface. Purchase this value priced twin mattress in a convenient 2-pack (2 Camden Twin Mattresses) today!
Is a Boxspring included:
- No, this is a pack of 2 Twin mattresses only.
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today’s mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
Is a bed frame included:
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- Firm Surface Comfort
- Damask Cover
Quilt Layers Breakdown:
- Comfort foams & fibers
- SertaFlex™ Innerspring - Heavy-gauge, twice-tempered coils provide durable support to the key pressure points of the body
- 13.75” Gauge Wire
- Twin Coil Count – 228
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Sizes available for this model:
- 2 pack Twin Mattress (2 Camden Twin Mattresses) or 2 pack Twin Mattress Sets (2 Camden Twin mattresses, 2 Twin Boxsprings)
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or removed/hauled away by delivery agent, upon Member's request
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. It is then sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
1 Year Limited Warranty