Call of Duty 2 - Xbox 360
This Infinity Ward follow-up to 2003's critically acclaimed Call of Duty pushes farther across the European Theatre of World War II, with missions spanning the desert fighting in North Africa to the tank assaults on the Russian front. Unlike the Big Red One version of Call of Duty 2, produced for the elder generation of consoles, the Xbox 360 edition of the WWII-themed shooter sequel is based on the PC version of the game. This version boasts graphical enhancements and significant improvements to artificial intelligence. Computer-controlled teammates act and react individually, and the game's contextual "battle chatter" system lets players know exactly what's on their minds. Enemy squads are likely to have learned a few new tricks as well. The game's single-player campaign is designed to allow individual players to progress through the missions in the order they prefer. As with many other Xbox 360 launch titles, Xbox Live-supported multiplayer modes are also prominently featured
- All-new, unprecedented enhancements - revolutionary COD2 engine, groundbreaking AI, and choice-based gameplay innovations
- Bigger battles, with more tanks, troops, and explosions on-screen, and bigger scope, with a wide range of locales and environments across the European Theater
- Use rocket-propelled grappling hooks alongside your Army Ranger squad to storm and scale the cliffs of Pointe du Hoc against a relentless German counterassault, or slog through urban chaos as a tank hunter in war-torn Russia
- Rely on your squad more than before - The dozens of Allied soldiers surrounding you are fully aware of the changing situations around them, and will let you know using an all-new, context-sensitive battle chatter system
- Send your men to draw enemy fire, lay down cover for you, use foxholes and moving tanks for cover, and warn you of incoming enemy troops and hostile fire
Warranty InformationComputer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.