Caladium White Queen - 40 Dormant Bulbs
Caladiums provide colorful foliage from summer through fall. Tropical foliage thrives throughout the hot summer.
Caladiums provide colorful foliage for borders and beds. Plant in groups to provide excellent ground cover or splashes of bright color in landscape. Heart shaped colorful leaves have white leaves with reddish pink and green veins. Caladiums are excellent for planting in containers and pots to add color where needed throughout the summer. Foliage will last from summer through fall. Dig bulbs before frost and store at 60° until ground warms to replant bulbs the following spring.
- Package of 40 dormant White Queen Caladium Bulbs
- Caladiums are easy to plant and beautiful as a ground cover, in hanging baskets and for containers outdoors or inside your home
- Caladiums require warm temperatures to sprout and should be planted when the ground temperature has reached approximately 70°
- Caladiums will thrive throughout the hot summer
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.
There is no additional information available for this item.