Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink System
- $ 1,998 00 1998.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The stylish Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet frozen drink system provides 26 servings per hour. The patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and air mixing with product. An easy-to-use touchpad is readily accessible on the front of the machine. Two large 3 gallon hoppers are included.
Click here for more product details.
- Two large 3 gallon hoppers
- Patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and air mixing with product
- Easy-to-use touchpad is readily accessible on the front of the machine
- Touchpad provides quick and easy calibration function and timer setting
- ADA "extended reach" handles
- Step-by-step cleaning instructions from LCD display
- "No lube" faucet design simplifies installation and cleaning
- 26 servings per hour
- 120 Volts, 15 amps
- Sanitation listed by NSF to Standard 18 (includes dairy and alcohol)
- Safety listed by ETL to UL Standard (UL 471) and CSA Standard (C22.2 No. 120)
- Electrical: Models require 2 wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.