Bunn MHG Multi-Hopper Coffee Grinder, Black
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- Was $1205.00
- Now only
- $ 1,194 00
- Free shipping
About this itemConvenient, front-loading hoppers allow grinding of a wide variety of coffees.
Convenient, front-loading hoppers allow grinding of a wide variety of coffees. Each hopper holds up to 6 lbs. of regular, decaf or specialty beans. Unit stores individual coffee grind weight profiles. Portions are controlled for the right amount of coffee every time, with three batch sizes per hopper. Precision burrs provide a consistent, commercial quality grind. Hoppers serve as storage containers when not in the grinder and feature locking lids to prevent tampering. The LCD alphanumeric display shows coffee names and diagnostics.
Click here for more product details.
- Convenient, front-loading hoppers allow grinding of a wide variety of coffees
- Hoppers hold up to 6 lbs. each of regular, decaf or specialty beans
- Stores individual coffee grind weight profiles
- Portion controlled for the right amount of coffee every time, with 3 batch sizes per hopper
- Precision burrs for consistent, commercial quality grind
- Hoppers serve as storage containers when not in the grinder; locking lids prevent tampering
- Hoppers are easy to clean
- LCD alphanumeric display shows coffee names and diagnostics
- Display racks promote fresh ground coffee program
- Tall model accommodates large brew funnels
- BrewWise intelligence means the Smart Hopper™ manages the grinding and brewing process from start to finish
- Smart Hopper tells the grinder what coffee is in it through a microchip in the hopper
- Grinder adjusts the grind time for each batch to deliver just the right grind volumes
- Grinder communicates coffee name to the Smart Funnel during grinding process
- BrewWise brewer reads the information in the Smart Funnel, adjusts the recipe and brews a perfect batch of coffee
- Create coffee recipe cards with BrewWise recipe writer on your PC
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 11
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.