Bunn® iMIX-5 Cappuccino Dispenser
- $ 2,319 00 2319.00
- Price includes shipping
Your customers can count on smooth, rich taste when their beverage comes from a Bunn iMIX dispenser. The extra-large whipper chambers ensure full flavor yield and complete product mixing.
The digital technology that is part of every iMIX unit has several outstanding features to benefit you. When product in the hoppers runs out, a low product detection system will beep and a message will also appear on the display.
Increase sales by communicating advertising messages to your customer using the alphanumeric display.
Click here for more product details.
- Capacity: Five 8 lb. (3.6 kg) hoppers
- Large, lighted front graphics for merchandising
- 7 gallon (26.5 liters) hot water tank to meet peak serving times
- Cup clearance at 7.25” (18.4 cm) to accommodate popular cup sizes (adjustable to 8.12” (20.6 cm))
- Key service components easily accessible through front and top
- High speed, heavy-duty whipper for complete product mixing
- Front of machine access to tank drain, dump valves, auger and whipper motors and control board for easy service
- Key lock on the door prevents tampering
- Contemporary styling for striking visual statement
- Low product detection system alerts audibly and with message on display when hoppers are low
- New digital technology adds night mode to prevent pilferage
- Alphanumeric display communicates advertising messages, machine status and technical support contact information
- Spring-loaded, all metal auger drive system for easy hopper installation
- Machine can be ordered with left or right-hinged doors to support side by side placement
- Front of machine set up and calibration
- Auger motors with RPM feedback monitoring assure consistent flavors and profits by controlling powder dosing
- Model requires 2-wire grounded service rated 120 V, single phase, 60 HZ
- 120V 15 AMPS 1800 Watts
- Cord is attached
- NSF and ETL listed
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationBunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.
There is no additional information available for this item.