Bunn® FMD-3 Fresh Mix Hot Drink Dispenser with 3 Hoppers
- $ 1,410 00 1410.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
This hot drink dispenser provides superior mixing and cleaning features and the hoppers hold 4lbs. of product each. It also has an attractive high-impact resin door dent and is scratch resistant.
- Provides superior mixing and cleaning features and the hoppers hold 4lbs. of product each
- Variable speed motors allow for better calibration and control of product consistency in mixing chamber
- Lighted front panel graphics for merchandising are easy to change
- Attractive high-impact resin door is dent and scratch resistant
- High speed heavy duty motor for complete product mixing
- Cord set included
- UL and ETL/NSF approved
- Stainless steel cabinet
-Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa) from a 3⁄8" (10 mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1⁄4" (6.4 mm) male flare fitting.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.