Bunn Commercial Low Profile 12 Cup Pourover Coffee Brewer
About this item
Commercially designed pourover system brews gold cup standard coffee in about 3 minutes.
Brewer includes separate funnel for tea and coffee, so your coffee will taste like coffee and tea will taste like tea. With the space saving 8.3" wide design, the Bunn Commercial Low Profile 12 Cup Pourover Coffee Brewer requires no plumbing, and is completely portable. Includes all stainless steel tank construction and 2 separately controlled warmers.
Click here for more product details. (PDF)
- Includes paper filter pack, pour-in pitcher, two glass decanters, coffee funnel and tea funnel
- Space saving 8.3" wide
- Pourover brewer requires no plumbing - completely portable
- All stainless steel tank construction
- Two spearately controlled warmers
- Ready light
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
13"W x 22"D x 32"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
- All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
- Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
- Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
- Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.