Bunn® Commercial 12 Cup Pourover Coffee Brewer
This Bunn Pourover Coffee Maker features stainless steel construction of internal components. Requires no plumbing and is completely portable. All you have to do is just pour cold water in the top and coffee brews immediately.
Click here for more product details.
- 2 separately controlled warmers
- Integral part of any office coffee service program
- Brew coffee into decanters
- SplashGuard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Electrical: Model requires 2 wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
- International electrical configurations available
- UL listed; NSF approved
- System includes Bunn coffee maker, two 64 oz. Glass Decanters, Paper Filters, Pour In Pitcher and Cord Set
20.7"H x 16.2"W x 8"D
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationBunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
- All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
- Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
- Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
- Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.
There is no additional information available for this item.