Bunn VP17-3 Commercial Pourover Brewer with 3 warmers
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- Was $287.98
- Now only
- $ 279 87
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Ideal for restaurants
- Brews 100 cups of coffee per hour
- Low-profile design fits on most countertops
- Bunn Model Number - VP17-3
- Bunn Part Number - 13300.0003
Decanters sold separately.
Click here for more product details.
- Low profile with 3 lower warmers
- Brews 3.9 gallons of perfect coffee per hour
- 12-cup decanters sold separately
- All stainless steel construction
- UL Listed and complete with cord set
- Brews 100 Cups of coffee per hour
- Low profile design fits on most countertops
- Three lower warmers
- Plastic funnel
- Stainless steel decor
- Use coffee filters Model: 20115 - Sam's Club item # 201859
- 120V/15 amp
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.