Bunn AXIOM DV-APS Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- Was $582.00
- Now only
- $ 568 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Dual voltage airpot coffee brewer with LCD
- Brews 4.2 to 7.5 gal. of perfect coffee per hour
- Requires plumbing to a water line, 1/4" male flare fitting
- Electrical cord attached, standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15P
This dual voltage airpot coffee brewer w/ LCD brews 4.2 to 7.5 gal. of perfect coffee per hour. For high lime areas, BrewLogic™ technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels. BrewWizard™ technology simplifies brewer programming with an LCD display. Set brew level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature from the front of the machine. Convenient airpots keep coffee hot and fresh for hours and are easily transported to remote meeting rooms, breakfast bars, etc.
Click here for more product details
- Easily convertible by flipping a switch to: 120 Volt, 12.5 amp; 120/208 Volt, 13 amp; 120/240 Volt, 15 amp
- Brews 4.2 to 7.5 gal. (15.7 to 28.4 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- For high lime areas, BrewLogic technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels
- BrewWizard technology simplifies brewer programming with an LCD display; set brew level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature from the front of the machine
- Convenient airpots keep coffee hot and fresh for hours
- Airpots are easily transported to remote meeting rooms, breakfast bars, etc.
- Brews directly into 1.9 to 3 liter airpots
- Ensures coffee brew quality with cold brew lock-out capability
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier
- Coffee extraction controlled with programmable pre-infusion, pulse brew and digital temperature control
- Hot water faucet
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle
- Product Number: 38700.0010
- Electrical: If wired for 120V, requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz; if wired for 120/208V or 120/240V, requires 3-wires plus ground service rated 120/208V or 120/240V, single phase, 60 Hz
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa)
- Supplied with 1⁄4" male flare fitting
- Brewing Capacity: 120V @ 12.5 amps = 4.2 gal/hr; 208V @ 13 amps = 7.5 gal/hr; 240V @ 15 amps = 7.5 gal/hr
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.