Bunn® 12 Cup Digital Dual-Voltage Coffee Brewer
The Bunn 12 Cup Coffee Brewer features a large 200 oz. (5.9 liters) tank, providing back-to-back brewing capacity. The unit is dual voltage adaptable and can operate at 120V/15 amp or 120/208-240V/20 amp. It adjusts automatically to varying water pressure. For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC™ technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels. BrewWIZARD™ technology incorporates simplified programming with an LCD display. Quicker install saves up to 30 minutes. Pot level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature are set easily from the advanced touchpad on the front of machine, ensuring coffee brew quality. Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier. The SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand. Coffee extraction is controlled with programmable pre-infusion or pulse brew and digital temperature control. Decanters are sold separately.
Click here for more product details
- Large 200 oz. (5.9 liters) tank
- Dual voltage adaptable
- Can operate at 120V/15 amp or 120/208-240V/20 amp
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressure
- For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels
- BrewWIZARD technology incorporates simplified programming with an LCD display
- Digital temperature control
- Quicker install saves up to 30 minutes
- Pot level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature set easily from advanced touchpad
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier
- Brew into decanters
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Coffee extraction controlled with programmable pre-infusion or pulse brew and digital temperature control
- Automatic warmer shut-off
- 120 Volt, 15 amp models require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
- If wired for 120/208 or 120/240V, requires 3 wires plus ground service rated 120/208V or 120/240V, single phase, 60Hz
- 120V cord attached
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa), machines supplied with 1/4" male flare fitting
- Hot water faucet
18" D x 16"W x 17"H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationBunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.
There is no additional information available for this item.