Brother IntelliFAX 4750e Laser Fax with Print, Copy and Phone
- $50 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends August 29
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $469.98
- $ 419 98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
An ideal fax machine for a small office environment.
*Limit 2 per member.
Fax throughput is optimized for transmitting as fast as two seconds per page or slowing down automatically to communicate with slower machines. Its upgradable 8MB memory is suitable for departmental use, with options available for higher-volume network environments. It can also serve as a laser printer with its built-in USB and parallel interfaces. Access to incoming faxes can be password controlled, assuring that information stays confidential. Superior laser output ensures crisp, clear, professional documents every time. Get a fax machine engineered for high functionality and low operating costs. The high-capacity, front-loading paper tray is easily accessible and reduces the time spent reloading paper.
- Print Technology: Electrophotographic laser
- Print Speed (black): up to 15ppm
- Copy Speed (black): Up to 15 copies per minute
- Stand-alone copying: Yes
- Transmission Time: As fast as 2 seconds per page
- Grayscale: 64 shades
- Document Width: 5.8 – 8.5"
- Scanning/Recording Width: 8.2"
- Resolution: Standard: 203 x 98 lines/inch; Fine Mode: 203 x 196 lines/inch; Superfine: 203 x 392 lines/inch
- ADF: Up to 50 pages
- Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps, Super G3
- Dialing System: Selectable Pulse/Tone
- Communication Source: Public Switched Telephone Network
- Connection Requirements: USOC RJ11C Modular Jack (or equivalent)
- Media Sizes Supported: Letter/Legal
- Input Capacity: 250 sheets
Replacement Toner Cartridges:
- Bi-directional Parallel Centronics (cables not included)
- Display: LCD – 2 lines, 16 characters
- Memory: 8MB (stores up to 600 pages for out-of-paper reception and memory transmission)
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 50° to 90.5° F
- Noise Level: 53 dBa Printing; 30 dBa Standby
- Power Supply Required: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Active): 350W (copying)
- Power Consumption (Standby): 70W or less
- Power Consumption (Sleep): 10W or less
- 1 TN430 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge
- 1 DR400 Drum Unit
- Telephone line cord
- Telephone handset
- Handset curled cord
- User’s Guide
- Quick Setup Guide