Breadmaker w/ Digital Program Menu
Item #: 767013 | Model #: XBM-1018 |
Price includes shipping
- $ 77 63 77.63
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Price includes shipping
^Free shipping (if noted above) is available within the continental U.S. only. Offer excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping to AK or HI adds a location surcharge to the regular rate. Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this itemMaking fresh bread doesn't get any easier than this!
Mix, knead and bake fresh bread at the touch of a button whenever you want! This breadmaker features a digital program menu and 13 hour programmable delay timer. Recipes included.
- Horizontal Loaf Size Selection: 1.5 to 2.0 lbs. 3/4"W x 6 3/4"L x 6 1/8"H
- Digital program menu
- 13 hour programmable delay timer
- 60 minutes "keep warm" function
- Adjustable crust control: light, medium, & dark
- Large viewing window & LCD display
- Non-stick bread pan & kneading blade are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- "Cool Touch" housing
- Lid release button
- Includes measuring cup and spoon
- 600W, 110V
- UL approved
There are several programs that are multi-function as follows:
- Basic: Average loaf French: Longer rise time for crisper crust & light texture (French bread, etc)
- Whole Wheat: For whole wheat loaves. Has a longer preheat time to allow the grain to soak up the water & expand.
- Quick: This is for a quick, smaller loaf with a dense texture.
- Sweet: For baking the crisp & sweet breads.
- Ultra-Fast I: For making a 1.5 lb loaf in the shortest time. Loaf is smaller and rougher than that made with the Quick program.
- Ultra-Fast II: Same as Ultra-Fast I but applicable for 2.0 lb loaf.
- Dough: For kneading & rising without baking. Best for pizza dough, rolls, steamed bread etc.
- Jam: For boiling jams and marmalades
- Cake: kneading, rise and baking; rise with soda or baking powder.
- Sandwich: Kneading, rise and baking sandwich bread. For baking a light texture bread with a thinner crust.
- Bake: only for baking. No kneading and rise. Also, used to increase the baking time on selected setting.
11 1/4" W x 15" L x 12" H