Bearded Iris and Narcissus - 4 dormant rhizomes and 20 dormant bulbs
Bearded Iris make a beautiful accent to any garden. 'Bearded' refers to the fuzzy strip on each of the drooping falls. The true petals are called standards and are upright and its leaves are quite stiff and grow in fan shaped clumps. Few flowering plants provide so much beauty with so little effort as the Bearded Iris. Although they're not fussy about soil - they do require a sunny spot with good drainage. Not only will you have an excellent supply of cut flowers but they will also multiply annually for continued enjoyment. Daffodil Yellow Cheerfulness will lift your spirits on the grayest day. A fragrant heirloom that has delighted generations.
- 2 Blue Suede Shoes & 2 Telepathy B Iris, 20 Yellow Cheerfulness Daffodil bulbs
- Bearded Iris are long-lived, hardy perennials that require little maintenance
- The three upright petals are called standards
- The three downward facing petals are called falls
- A beard runs down the center of each fall
- B Iris Blue Suede Shoes produces dark blue, ruffled blooms with shining yellow beards
- Telepathy is lilac purple with delicate white edges and huge ruffles
- Yellow Cheerfulness Daffodil produces large and lovely double light yellow flowers
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.332.2852
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed
There is no additional information available for this item.