Bearded Iris and Narcissus - 4 dormant rhizomes and 20 dormant bulbs
Bearded Iris make a beautiful accent to any garden. Plant in groups or large clusters to maximize the look of color. This collection of orange and copper tones will delight all with their blooms in the spring garden.
- 2 Mango Passion & 2 Copper Classic B Iris, 20 Fortissimo Daffodil bulbs
- Bearded Iris are long-lived, hardy perennials that require little maintenance
- The three upright petals are called standards
- The three downward facing petals are called falls
- A beard runs down the center of each fall
- B Iris Mango Passion has intense orange standards and falls with red beards
- B Iris Copper Classic has coppery orange petals and tangerine beards
- Daffodil Fortissimo is renowned for its enormous light yellow and dark orange cupped blooms
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.332.2852
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed
There is no additional information available for this item.