Bose 151 Environmental Speakers
About this item
Engineered to withstand year-round weather conditions, these speakers will blend into any outdoor listening area.
These rugged, weather-resistant speakers are designed for outdoor use – deck, boat, or beside your hot tub. A special silicone-protected Kevlar composite cone produces clear, spacious sound while resisting rain, snow, salt water, and temperature extremes. In the Salt Fog Test, the 151 speaker withstood the elements 66% longer than the Marine Industry Standard. Additionally, these speakers feature high-impact enclosures and stainless steel grilles that withstand vibration and corrosion.
Free standard shipping for a limited time while supplies last.
- Delivers reliable, year-round performance
- Small size ideal for the boat, patio or pool
- Rugged outdoor speakers designed to withstand harsh elements
- 4 1/2" full-range driver
- High-fidelity sound from a small enclosure
- Polymer fiber composite driver cone provides high-quality sound reproduction along with resistance to deterioration from exposure to extreme conditions
- Silicone-coated surround provides consistent sound quality regardless of weather conditions
- Built to withstand temperatures ranging from 140°F to -22°F
- High-impact polystyrene, polymer enclosure provides added durability
- Ported enclosure design provides full, deep bass reproduction from a small enclosure
- Compatible with amplifiers/receivers from 10-80 watts per channel
- Includes one pair of weather resistant wall brackets
Amplifier/receiver not included.