Black and Decker 2-n-1 Trimmer/Edger
About this item
Ideal for both post-mowing maintenance edging along hard surfaces like pavement, and trimming grass in hard-to-reach areas, this easy-to-handle automatic feed string trimmer from Black & Decker cuts a 13-inch path and has a 180-degree rotating head for simple conversion to edging work. A 4.4 Amp motor spins the line at a speed of 10,000 RPM and gives the ST7700 the power it needs to tackle overgrown grass and weeds. And thanks to the Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) design, there's no bumping as the cutting string automatically advances; additionally, a built-in auxiliary handle helps minimizes wrist fatigue for long term use.
- 4.4 Amp motor for trimming in weeds, grass and overgrowth
- AFS™ feed spool advances line automatically - no need to stop or bump
- Groom 'N' Edge™ coverts from trimming to edging in seconds
- Edge guide assists with edging along sidewalks and driveways
- Built-in auxiliary handle for maximum comfort and control
- Cord retention system prevents accidental cord disconnection
- Trims grass in hard to reach areas where mowers cannot cut
- Maintenance edging along hard surfaces
- Rpm - 10,000 rpm
- Line Diameter - .065 "
- Weight - 4.5 lbs.
- Replacement Accessories - AF-100
- Cutting Swath - 13 "