Beviamo Moscato D'Asti (750ML)
by Beviamo | Item #: 20901 |(11) |
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- In Club purchase only
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Beviamo Moscato D'Asti is slightly sweet, slightly sparkling and simply delicious
- The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited.
- By using SamsClub.com, including use of Club Pickup, to order alcoholic beverages, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 21. At the time of pickup, you must show a valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver's license, passport, other government issued identification and other legally approved identification that includes your date of birth.
- GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
- You agree that any alcohol purchased from Sam’s Club is intended for your personal consumption and not for resale.
- Club Pickup orders that include alcoholic beverages will not be sold to persons who appear to be visibly intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be available in certain Sam’s Club locations and/or during certain hours or days due to local laws and regulations and certain licensing restrictions.
- You are solely responsible for the purchase of any alcohol from Sam’s Club, including compliance with the law of your local jurisdiction. The unlawful purchase of alcohol either for yourself or for others may subject you to criminal penalties including significant fines, suspension of your driver's license, community service and/or jail.
- No discounts, coupons or tax-exempt sales may be applied to alcohol.
- SAM’S CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FOR ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION.
- Sparkling Wine, Moscato/Muscat Blanc
- From Piedmont, Northwestern Italy
- Pale in color, very light bodied
- Fresh and fruity with a nice touch of sweetness and a slight sparkle
- Pairs well with spicy foods, chocolate and fruit based desserts
- Drink chilled on its own
- Ranges from 5 to 6% ABV