Best Fitness Elliptical Trainer
Featuring a comfortable and natural stride, the Best Fitness E1 center drive elliptical trainer offers patented technology that ensures the shape of the ellipse is biomechanically correct. This means the machine moves in the same natural motion as your body does, providing a true running feel. Inferior designs can have either too much vertical movement or too much horizontal movement; those units will often make the user feel off-balanced while exercising. The E1, however, will keep you in a balanced upright position for a stable and secure feel.
The E1 also has a balanced steel frame which eliminates rocking while maintaining a compact footprint, which makes it ideal for your home workout area (particularly when space is a concern). Combined with its durable components, the steel frame supports users up to 275 pounds while the unit's front transport wheels make it easy to move around. Proper pedal spacing on this elliptical eliminates hip fatigue--when your feet are forced out too wide or in too narrow, your body will incur undue strain on your hips. The E1 also offers a comfortable step-up height to allow you to start your workouts safely while its moving arms recruit your upper body and core to the workout, making this a total body trainer. The E1 offers a compact footprint that's ideal for smaller spaces. To track your workout metrics, the E1 offers contact heart rate handles for advanced monitoring. Additionally, the console offers feedback such as time, distance, speed, and calories so you can track your workout, push yourself to the next level, and help accomplish your fitness goals. With 17 levels of smooth resistance, this trainer will challenge everyone from beginners to seasoned fitness gurus while 12 unique fitness programs offer variety to keep your workouts fresh and challenging.
- Balanced powder-coated steel frame with low center of gravity prevents rocking for safety and stability
- Features a patented center drive design
- 17 resistance levels offer an effective challenge
- Contact heart rate monitoring for measuring exertion levels
- 12 unique workout programs conveniently adjust settings
- Blue backlit LCD with white letters offers high visibility
- Comfortable 21-inch stride length
- Works the upper and lower body simultaneously
- Easy step-up height
- Pedals spaced closely together to help decrease hip fatigue
- Low pedal placement for easy access
- Compact and portable design for easy transport and storage
- User Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
- Product Weight: 215 pounds
- Some assembly required
66"H x 48"L x 30"W
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationBest Fitness in home only 15 year warranty covers:
There is no additional information available for this item.