"Blooms and Berries" Mother's Day Special
Included in this bundle
- This item is delivered only on May 9th
- 12 Stems
- 1 Dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Candy House
- Flowers Imported from Ecuador
- Leave a special message at "Select Gift Options" on the checkout page
- The Strawberries will be shipped seperate from the Flowers
Send your special person a wonderful gift of sweets and blossoms. Let them enjoy these items on a special day. Delicious chocolate covered strawberries and beautiful novelty roses delivered to your desired destination. Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers and berries on the delivery date. For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the petals
- Each box contains 12 stems of Yellow Bicolor Roses, 6 Ruscus stems, 1 Vase
- 1 Dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Roses feature 1 bloom per stem
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 18 in.
- Bloom Size (Approximation): 5-5.4 in.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any strap located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Do not remove the corrugated sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. Leave the corrugated wrap on for no more than 24 hours.
- Fill clean containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the rose’s life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately 1 inch under running water, if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the corrugated cardboard around the blooms for a minimum of 3-4 hours. This will allow the roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- To keep the Roses fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
We ship our roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. These guard petals are not a sign of a damaged or old rose. After your roses have hydrated, remove of the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored petals if needed. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower.
Remember that exposing roses to warmer environments will help the flower bloom but excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold, such as a freezer, will burn the roses.
Since Roses are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacements will not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.
There is no additional information available for this item.