Sertapedic Belden Plush Mattress Set - Full
- $ 469 00 469.00
- Price includes shipping
About this item
New Item! Mattress and Boxspring included
The Sertapedic® Belden Plush mattress combines plush comfort with the support of our SertaFlex™ EX Innerspring, which features an offset coil design to ensure maximum flexibility and responsiveness to the contours of your body while you sleep.
This model features Serta’s Pillo-Fill®, a breathable material designed to enhance both airflow and moisture wicking at the sleep surface and Serta’s PillowSoft™ Foam, which gently contours the body for enhanced cushioning.
Finally, the Belden Plush mattress features Serta® Support Foam which combines gentle cushioning with extra support for a softer feel at the sleep surface.
- Yes, boxspring is included. Choose between Regular boxspring (9”) or Low Profile Boxspring (5.75”).
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today’s mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- Plush Surface Comfort
- Serta Pillo-Fill®
- Serta PillowSoft™ Foam
- Plush Layer of Serta® Support Foam
- SertaFlex™ EX Innerspring – made with an offset coil design to ensure maximum flexibility and responsiveness to the contours of your body while you sleep
- 13.75” Gauge Wire
- Full Coil Density: 357
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Twin Mattress, Twin Set
- Full Mattress, Full Set, Full Low Profile Boxspring Set
- Queen Mattress, Queen Set, Queen Low Profile Boxspring Set, Queen Split Boxspring Set
- King Mattress, King Set, King Low Profile Boxspring Set
- California King Mattress, California King Set, California King Low Profile Boxspring Set
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or removed/hauled away by delivery agent, upon Member's request
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
USA And Imported