Sirloin Tip COV (1 piece per bag)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Priced Per Pound
- Beef Knuckle is suitable for a variety of cooking methods
- Both dry and moist cookery can be utilized to prepare a roast
- Great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces, accompaniments and side dishes
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Fabricated from the #158 Round, Primal. Solid muscle that has had the small "cap" muscle and all remaining outer fat removed. The Knuckle subprimal is separated from the top (inside) round and the bottom (gooseneck) round between the natural seams. All bones and cartilages are excluded. May be separated lengthwise into sections to accommodate the cutting of specified portion-size steaks. One of the more than 29 beef cuts that qualify as lean. A less expensive beef cut that provides good profit opportunities. Offers operators variety and value.
- Round Tip
- Sirloin Tip
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
**Sam’s Club offers Members a 200% guarantee for fresh products (i.e., meat, bakery, produce). We will refund double the Member’s purchase price or refund the purchase price and replace the product. A 100% guarantee will be offered to all other customers.