Bed Frames & Bedding
Clear all selections to show more results.
Choosing Bed Frames & Bedding
Adults need at least seven to eight hours of deep sleep to function properly, so it becomes essential to choose the right bed frame for your needs. A bed frame is usually made of metal or wood. Before you purchase a bed frame, ensure:
- The bed frame is sturdy
- If the bed frame needs to be assembled, check what type of tools are required to assemble it
- Check the amount of weight the bed frame can withstand
- Check the material of the bed frame to ensure it can withstand weight for a long period of time
- Check the size of the bed frame to ensure it fits into the allotted space in your bedroom.
- Consider the height of the person who plans to use the bed frame; the length of the bed frame should easily be able to accommodate the height of the person
- Check the height of the bed frame. The height of the bed frame affects the height of the mattress placed on the frame
Find the perfect bed frame and bedding with Sam’s Club.