Bearded Iris "Tequila Sunrise" Collection - Pack of 9 Rhizomes
About this item
Bearded Iris make a beautiful accent to any garden. Plant in groups or large clusters to maximize the look of color. This collection of orange and copper tones will delight all with their blooms in the spring garden.
Plant 18" apart. Growing height 36-38".
- Bearded Iris are long-lived, hardy perennials that require little maintenance.
- Flowers have three upright petals called standards and three downward facing petals called falls.
- A beard runs down the center of each fall.
- High Chaparrel's standards are medium straw yellow and the falls are a buff tan blended with rose.
- Fall Fiesta has a striking bicolor with cream standard complemented by falls in rich tones of topaz and amber. Its beards are golden yellow with soft yellow tints.
- Savannah Sunset has glowing orange blooms.
- Aggressively Forward is a fragrant purple bi-color with yellow falls.
- Copper Classic has coppery orange petals and tangerine beards.
Complete planting and care instructions are included.
Collection contains:High Chaparrel (2), Fall Fiesta (3), Aggressively Forward (1), Copper Classic (1), Savannah Sunset (2).
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Guaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.