basyx VL705 Series Big & Tall Mesh Chair, Black
Exclusive offers apply only to Business Members
- $65 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends December 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $328.98
- $ 263 98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Specifically designed for larger individuals
- Provides comfort and long-lasting performance for people weighing up to 450 lbs
- Lumbar support helps reduce back fatigue
- Five-star base with casters for easy mobility
This big and tall mesh chair provides plenty of comfort and long-lasting performance for people weighing up to 450 lbs. Lumbar support helps reduce back fatigue, and the five-star base with casters enable easy mobility.
- RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: Executive & Management; Specialty—Big & Tall, 24/7
- SEAT/BACK COLOR: Black
- FEATURES & FUNCTIONS: 360° Swivel; Knee Tilt; Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- ARMS INCLUDED: Yes
- ARM STYLE: T-Bar
- ARM OPTIONS: Height Adjustable, Width Adjustable
- ARMREST COLOR: Black
- ARMREST MATERIAL: Nylon
- OVERALL WIDTH MAXIMUM: 28 5/8"
- OVERALL DEPTH MAXIMUM: 25 5/8"
- OVERALL HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 43"
- SEAT WIDTH MAXIMUM: 21 3/4"
- SEAT DEPTH MAXIMUM: 21"
- SEAT MATERIAL: Fabric
- BACK WIDTH MAXIMUM: 22 7/8"
- BACK HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 28"
- CASTER/GLIDE/WHEEL: Five casters
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Supports up to 450lbs.
- SERIES NAME: basyx VL705 Series
- DISCLAMIER STATEMENT: Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it.