basyx by HON High-Back Mesh Fabric Work Chair
- $30 off with Instant Savings
Offer ends June 05
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 9999 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $127.88
- $ 97 88
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Form and function combined
- Dramatic mesh back design offers cool, breathable support
- Mesh seat cushion has two layers of padding for increased comfort
- Padded arms are height adjustable for a custom fit
- Five-star base with casters for easy mobility
Form and function combined. Dramatic mesh back design offers cool, breathable support. Mesh seat cushion has two layers of padding for increased comfort. Padded arms are height-adjustable for a custom fit. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility.
- RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: Guest, Reception, Waiting Room & Lounge
- SEAT/BACK COLOR: Black
- FEATURES & FUNCTIONS: 360° Swivel; Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment; Tilt; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension
- ARMS INCLUDED: Yes
- ARM STYLE: Padded T-Bar
- ARM OPTIONS: Height
- ARMREST COLOR: Black
- ARMREST MATERIAL: Polypropylene; Polyurethane
- DISTANCE BETWEEN ARMS: 20 1/4"
- ARM HEIGHT FROM SEAT: 7 5/8" to 10 3/8"
- OVERALL WIDTH MAXIMUM: 29"
- OVERALL DEPTH MAXIMUM: 36"
- OVERALL HEIGHT MINIMUM: 38 1/2"
- OVERALL HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 42 1/2"
- SEAT WIDTH MAXIMUM: 21 1/2"
- SEAT DEPTH MAXIMUM: 18"
- SEAT HEIGHT MINIMUM: 18"
- SEAT HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 22"
- SEAT MATERIAL: Padded Mesh
“Compare at” price is based on price of same or similar items between 12/4/15 and 12/10/15 at online national retailers and specialty retailers, excluding Walmart.com.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it.