58 items from $20 to $500$20 $500
Backpacks & Duffels
Item #: 780422 |Model #: 12702215+ More details
- Easy access laptop compartment
- Fits most 17" laptops
Item #: 582566 |Model #: SUT519442+ More details
- Full padded back and padded adjustable straps
- 2 mesh side pockets
- 8 black, 4 navy, 4 red, 4 gray, 2 green, and 2 blue
Item #: 415884+ More details
- Easy access laptop compartment opens quickly at security checkpoints
- Speeds up the airport security checkpoint process
- Fits most 17" laptops
- Material: ballistic weave fabric
Item #: 765888 |Model #: VTA502-3+ More details
- Padded pocket protects laptops up to 16”
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Colombian leather body
Item #: 590736 |Model #: GB102-30+ More details
Geoffrey Beene 30” Drop Bottom Duffle Wheeler constructed of heavy duty ballistic material, inline skate wheels and telescopic handle. The zippered drop bottom is perfect for suits, dresses, casual wear, etc.
Item #: 947287 |Model #: 1002-20+ More details
- Features multiple pockets for storage
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Assorted colors grey, orange, green, blue and pink.
Item #: 139767 |Model #: GB10-36+ More details
Geoffrey Beene 36" Jumbo Duffle wheeler. Pull out telescopic handle, 3 tracker wheels, fully lined interior and 2 large outside storage pockets, contructed in rugged ballistic fabric
Item #: 937530 |Model #: GB18-3+ More details
This is one of fashion designer Geoffrey Beene's best works.
Item #: 243151 |Model #: 416202+ More details
- Made For Strong 600D Polyester
- Padded Adjustable Straps
- 8 Black, 4 Blue, 4 Red, 4 Gray, and 4 Green per case
Item #: 243130 |Model #: 2045PHT
Item #: 243117 |Model #: 2045PPD
Item #: 243137 |Model #: 2045PDT
Choosing the Best Bag
There are many different types of backpacks and duffels for you to choose from. Before choosing duffels and/or backpacks, consider how you plan to use it. Choosing a backpack or duffel adapted to the type of hiking or activity you plan to do will ensure the duffel or backpack can serve you better and allows efficient use of the bag. Some of the other factors you should consider when choosing a bag include the carrying capacity of the bag, whether it has internal or external framing, whether it can carry your assortment of gear that you intend to take, and the duration of the trip to determine the size.
Whether you are using it to hull books to and from school or for your next big adventure; find the right bag for you at Sam’s Club.