Augason Farms Ultimate Emergency Food Storage Kit - 1 year - 1 person
- 1 Year Food Supply
- 1 Person
- 7,595 Total Servings
- 1,787 Average Calories per day
- 127-#10 sized cans
- Included Wheat Grinder
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
Anyone who has made jam with their grandmother knows the wisdom of emergency food storage is nothing new. Though storing food is one of the most prudent actions we can take to protect our loved ones, in these days of supermarkets and fast food, we often forget about the necessity of long-term food storage. Family owned and operated for 40 years, you can trust Augason Farms' proven shelf life, because you're purchasing from a company that has outlived its guarantees and then some. Whether you're enduring the loss of a job, or the worst that Mother Nature can deal out, be ready for any emergency by starting or adding to your food storage with Augason Farms.
Unlike many food storage options, our Ultimate Kit not only includes the basics, from wheat to freeze-dried fruits, but also a variety of delicious soups and 20 minute entrées, ensuring that you will enjoy the best, while living off your food storage. The kit also includes freeze dried beef and chicken that rehydrate in seconds, reducing prep time. Plus, to make it easy, we are including a bonus wheat grinder.
- 1 person for 1 full year of quality food
- 2 people for 6 months
- Family of 4 for 3 months
- 127 - #10 Gallon-size Cans and Bonus Wheat Grinder
- 58 different varieties of product included in this kit
- Average Calories per day: 1787
- Total Servings: 7595 servings to create 1,095 complete meals
- Quality long-term food storage
- Variety of recipes on each can
- Bonus! Wheat grinder included
- No refrigeration needed*
- Easy to prepare, simple directions on each can
- Kit will ship in 22 cartons
- 6 Hard White Wheat - 51 servings per can
- 1 Creamy Wheat Cereal - 36 servings per can
- 1 Super Nutty Granola - 23 servings per can
- 6 Long Grain White Rice - 47 servings per can
- 6 Elbow Macaroni - 26 servings per can
- 2 Quick Rolled Oats - 22 servings per can
- 1 Shortening Powder - 178 servings per can
- 2 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix - 45 servings per can
- 3 Blueberry Muffin Mix - 40 servings per can
- 1 Honey Cornbread Muffin Mix - 42 servings per can
- 2 Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Mix - 42 servings per can
- 3 Buttermilk Pancake Mix - 21 servings per can
- 1 Blueberry Pancake Mix - 19 servings per can
- 1 Six Grain Pancake Mix - 21 servings per can
- 1 Western Scone Mix - 44 servings per can
- 2 Honey Wheat Bread and Roll Mix - 49 servings per can
- 3 Honey White Bread and Roll Mix - 49 servings per can
- 1 White Granulated Sugar - 595 servings per can
- 2 Dehydrated Potato Dices - 20 servings per can
- 2 Potato Gems - 45 servings per can
- 2 Potato Shreds - 21 servings per can
- 1 Dehydrated Potato Slices - 28 servings per can
- 3 Freeze Dried Sweet Corn - 23 servings per can
- 1 Dehydrated Chopped Onions - 217 servings per can
- 3 Freeze Dried Peas - 19 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets and Stems - 28 servings per can
- 2 Dehydrated Diced Carrots - 29 servings per can
- 1 Dehydrated Diced Red and Green Bell Peppers - 113 servings per can
- 2 Honey Coated Banana Slices - 21 servings per can
- 2 Dehydrated Apple Slices - 32 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries - 18 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries - 22 servings per can
- 6 Country Fresh 100% Real Instant Nonfat Dry Milk - 39 servings per can
- 8 Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative - 93 servings per can
- 4 Chocolate Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative - 57 servings per can
- 1 Cheese Blend Powder - 43 servings per can
- 1 Buttermilk Powder - 20 servings per can
- 1 Butter Powder - 204 servings per can
- 4 Dried Whole Eggs - 71 servings per can
- 2 Dried Scrambled Egg Mix - 92 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Beef Chunks - 13 servings per can*
- 1 Freeze Dried Chicken Chunks - 15 servings per can*
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (flavored) - 192 servings per can
- 4 Pinto Beans - 52 servings per can
- 2 Black Turtle Beans - 49 servings per can
- 1 Chicken Bouillon - 921 servings per can
- 1 Creamy Potato Soup Mix - 33 servings per can
- 2 Southwestern Chili - 34 servings per can
- 1 Chicken Gravy Mix - 38 servings per can
- 1 Beef Gravy Mix - 38 servings per can
- 4 Apple Delight Drink Mix - 103 servings per can
- 2 Orange Delight Drink Mix - 99 servings per can
- 2 Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo - 14 servings per can*
- 2 Asian Beef Teriyaki - 20 servings per can*
- 2 Orange Chicken Teriyaki - 14 servings per can*
- 2 Spaghetti Marinara with Beef - 20 servings per can*
- 2 Beef Stroganoff - 14 servings per can*
- 2 Chili Mac with Beef - 24 servings per can*
- 1 Wheat Grinder
A total of 127 sealed #10 cans containing oxygen absorbers that are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen.
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products. Then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Please refer to the link below for a PDF file that describes what should be arriving in each of the kit boxes.
Q: Why when I open the cans, are some only partially filled? ?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product? ?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- • Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened/sealed, refrigerated
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open please insure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product? ?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can” to product weight? ?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to Government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible.
For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1095 total meals), 1700 calories per day.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur from shipping and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue. 1.888.746.7726
Q: Are the cans marked with "use by" dates? ?
A: Cans are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22ndt day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
- 19 x 12.5 x 7.5 - 22 Cases
- Less than 23 cubic feet of space required for storage
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.