Augason Farms 3 Pail Kit, Fruit, Veggie and Emergency All-in-One
- $ 268 98 268.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Three 6-gallon pails of fruit, vegetables, dishes and drinks for emergency food storage.
- 799 servings
- Up to 20 year shelf life
The Three Pails Kit is an excellent way to start your emergency food storage. The Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Pail contains a delicious selection of fruit favorites for cooking or for snacks. The Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pail offers a delectable assortment of vegetable favorites. The 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-In-One Pail holds 30 days of food for one person. Or it will feed two for two weeks or four for one week. It features such favorites as Cheesy Broccoli Rice Soup and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal. It also contains a fire starter and a water bottle with filter.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
- Up to 20 year shelf life*
- Long-established manufacturer
- Easy to prepare
- Quality, great tasting variety of products
- Packaged for long term storage
Augason Farms Three Pails Kit: Fruit, Veggie and Emergency All-in-One comes in three 6-gallon pails. Each kit contains 799 servings with up to 20 year shelf life.*
The 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-In-One Pail contains 8 food items in sealed pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail:
- Instant Potatoes (30 servings)
- Macaroni & Cheese (30 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup (30 servings)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (30 servings)
- Creamy Chicken Rice (30 servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Blend (30 servings)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (40 servings)
- Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative (80 servings)
- Self-filtering 22 oz. Water Bottle with Microbiological Filter
- FireOn fire starting disk
Self-filtering Water Bottle with Microbiological Filter is the safe and convenient way to drink clear clean tasting water anywhere is the Aquamira® Water Bottle and Filter system. No pumps, no hoses, no special fittings, just “fill and go”.
The Aquamira® Water Bottle and Filter system includes a high quality 22 oz. (650ml) Nalgene® Sport Bottle with a sturdy push pull valve system and polycarbonate flip cap to keep the drinking valve clean. A single filter treats up to 582 refills (100 gallons), and the bottle fits in most bicycle water bottle cages and backpack pockets. This lightweight easy-to-use system is ideal for wilderness or adventure travel, daily use at home or work, camping, bicycling, emergency kits and more. It is easy for you and your family to have a continuous supply of safe drinking water.
The Aquamira® Microbiological Filter is a special thick-walled “porous plastic” filter designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters. The tiny, intricate pathways in the filter trap >99.9% of harmful Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other pathogens. The activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste.
Miraguard™ Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media. Miraguard™ does not protect users against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. Add to any fuel source to start your fire.
The Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pail contains 7 vegetable items in sealed pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail:
- Freeze Dried Diced Potatoes (22 servings)
- Freeze Dried Peas (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (120 servings)
- Freeze Dried Green Beans (40 servings)
- Dehydrated Chopped Onions (24 servings)
The Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Pail contains 6 fruit items in sealed pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail:
Sealed pails and pouches, either containing oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed, are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents.
- Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (40 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sliced Peaches (52 servings)
- Freeze Dried Whole Blueberries (44 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sliced Bananas (40 servings)
- Freeze Dried Diced Apples (40 servings)
- Apple Delight Drink Mix (16 servings) Freeze Dried Raspberries (40 servings)
- *Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Delivery not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.