Augason Farms Simply Meal Pack (#10 cans, 18 pk.)
- $130 off with Instant Savings
Offer ends December 24
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 9999 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $369.00
- $ 239 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
These easy-to-prepare meals provide adequate nutrition, satisfying all food group requirements. Plus they're so tasty, they can be eaten as everyday meals.
About this item
- 613 total servings; 62,630 total calories
- Healthy and satisfying breakfasts, entrees and snacks prepared in only 20 minutes
- Ships in 3 cases; easy to store
- Great as an addition to existing emergency supplies
- Over 2,000 calories per day for 1 person for 1 month
From breakfast to dinner, these easy-to-prepare meals taste great while providing adequate nutrition. The best thing is that you don’t have to wait until an emergency—these meals are delicious enough to be eaten everyday. This kit makes the perfect one month emergency food supply, or a great addition to add calories to your existing supply.
The Simply Meal Pack features quality, long-term food storage and everyday use products.
The six entrées in this pack are prepared with freeze-dried meats and have mouthwatering flavors such as beef stroganoff, spaghetti marinara with beef and orange teriyaki chicken. The breakfast items are traditional standards, prepared with the care and attention to taste and quality typical of all the Augason Farms products. Who can resist the tantalizing aroma of a hearty breakfast with bacon bits, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes or creamy wheat cereal? The side dishes and garnishes include succulent fruit and vegetable items needed to round out meals. Staples such as broccoli, sweet corn and potato shreds fill a vital nutritional role, while items like chicken breast chunks, beef chunks and honey coated banana slices are handy for addition to other meal items in order to enhance the nutritional and flavor values.
With more than 40 years of experience providing the highest quality products, Augason Farms is the place to turn for all of your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. Healthy and great-tasting products have been their hallmark for generations. When you make the wise decision and choose Augason Farms, you are not only selecting food you can count on, you are getting delicious peace of mind.
- Wide variety of meals and menu options to meet your needs
- Emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- Quick and easy to prepare
- 20 minute entrées
- No MSG added
- No refrigeration needed*
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Up to a 30-year shelf life unopened, see FAQs below
- Recipes on each can
- Plastic lid for each can to retain freshness after opening
- Oxygen absorber in each can for freshness
- 613 servings
- 62,630 calories
- This kit will provide an average of 2087 calories per day for 1 person for 1 month
- This kit will provide an average of 171 calories per day for 1 person for 1 year
- A great option to purchase and add to your existing food storage supply
- If you currently have a kit with 1400 calories per day per person, this kit will increase your calorie count to an average of 1571 per day per person
Augason Farms Simply Meal Pack includes the following (#10) cans:
- 1 Freeze-Dried Beef Stroganoff (14 servings per can)
- 2 Freeze-Dried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (14 servings per can)
- 1 Spaghetti Marinara with Freeze-Dried Beef (20 servings per can)
- 1 Chili Macaroni with Freeze-Dried Beef Kit (24 servings per can)
- 1 Asian-Style Teriyaki with Freeze-Dried Beef Kit (20 servings per can)
Fruits & Veggies
- 1 Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Peas (19 servings per can)
1 Dehydrated Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 servings per can)
- 1 Honey-Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 1 Chicken Breast Chunks (15 servings per can)
- 1 Beef Chunks (13 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (192 servings per can)
- 1 Buttermilk Pancake Mix (29 servings per can)
- 1 Scrambled Egg Mix (92 servings per can)
- 1 Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)
*Cans opened and sealed will last up to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Except items containing freeze-dried beef and chicken, and the entree products. These items after opening will last up to one month sealed and refrigerated.
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze-Dried Fruits & Vegetables: 30 years
- Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze-Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: SMALL DENTS MAY OCCUR IN CANS FROM SHIPPING, AND THIS IS NORMAL. THEY DO NOT POSE A PROBLEM, PROVIDED THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN AT TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN. IF THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN, PLEASE CONTACT SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE: 1.888.746.7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 16022 means the can was produced in 2016 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
“Compare at” price is based on price of same or similar items between 9/15/16 and 9/21/16 at online national retailers and specialty retailers, excluding Walmart.com.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.