Augason Farms Simply Meal Pack - #10 cans (18 pk.)
Valid Aug 8 - Sept 21
Original price $318.98
No limit per membership
- 48 cents per serving
- Over 600 servings
- Up to a 30 year shelf life unopened
- Includes complete, 20 minute entrées and products for creating healthful and satisfying breakfasts, side dishes and snacks
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
The Simply Meal Pack features quality, long-term food storage and everyday use products.
The six entrées in this pack are prepared with freeze-dried meats and have mouthwatering flavors such as beef stroganoff, spaghetti marinara with beef, and orange teriyaki chicken. The breakfast items are traditional standards, prepared with the care and attention to taste and quality typical of all the Augason Farms products.
Who can resist the tantalizing aroma of a hearty breakfast with bacon bits, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes or creamy wheat cereal? The side dishes and garnishes include succulent fruit and vegetable items needed to round out meals. Staples such as broccoli, sweet corn and potato shreds fill a vital nutritional role, while items like chicken breast chunks, beef chunks and honey coated banana slices are handy for addition to other meal items in order to enhance the nutritional and flavor values.
With more than 40 years of experience providing the highest quality products, Augason Farms is the place to turn for all of your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. Healthy and great-tasting products have been their hallmark for generations. When you choose Augason Farms, you are not only selecting food you can count on, you are getting delicious peace of mind.
- Wide variety of meals and menu options to meet your needs
- Emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- Quick and easy to prepare
- 20 minute entrées
- Over 600 servings
- No MSG added
- No refrigeration needed*
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Up to a 30 year shelf life unopened, see FAQs below
- Recipes on each can
- Plastic lid for each can to retain freshness after opening
- Oxygen absorber in each can for freshness
Augason Farms Simply Meal Pack includes the following in institutional size (#10) cans:
- 1 Ready Cuisine Freeze Dried Beef Stroganoff – 14 servings per can*
- 1 Ready Cuisine Freeze Dried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – 14 servings per can*
- 1 Ready Cuisine Spaghetti Marinara with Freeze Dried Beef – 20 servings per can*
- 1 Ready Cuisine Chili Macaroni with Freeze Dried Beef Kit – 24 servings per can*
- 1 Ready Cuisine Orange Teriyaki with Freeze Dried Chicken Kit – 14 servings per can*
- 1 Ready Cuisine Asian Style Teriyaki with Freeze Dried Beef Kit – 20 servings per can*
- 1 Freeze Dried Sweet Corn – 23 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Peas – 19 servings per can
- 1 Chicken Breast Chunks – 15 servings per can*
- 1 Beef Chunks – 13 servings per can*
- 1 Buttermilk Pancake Mix – 21 servings per can
- 1 Scrambled Egg Mix – 92 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries – 18 servings per can
- 1 Creamy Wheat Cereal – 36 servings per can
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits –192 servings per can
- 1 Dehydrated Potato Shreds – 21 servings per can
- 1 Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems – 28 servings per can
- 1 Honey Coated Banana Slices – 21 servings per can
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- • Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened/sealed, refrigerated
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur in cans from shipping, and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue: 1.888.746.7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.