Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Entrée Variety - #10 cans - 6 pk.
- $ 152 98
- Free shipping
High-quality items for your emergency food storage needs.
- 106 total meals
- up to 25 year shelf life
- No MSG added
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Entrée Variety Pack offers a selection of popular, delicious, quick and easy-to-prepare entrées made with freeze dried meats for the very best texture and taste. Prepared in just 20-minutes by simply adding water and cooking, these entrées are so good you’ll want several packs in a truly comprehensive food storage program. Specifically designed to be top-of-the-line, palate-pleasing dishes, they’re perfect anytime a quick and easy, home-style meal is needed in a hurry. And for the same reasons, these are superb meals for outings, too. Imagine enjoying quality cuisine out in the woods or at the lake! It’s possible with these great entrées. They are affordable and easy to prepare, with simple instructions on each can.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and health, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
- 106 total servings
- Quality long term food storage products
- Long-established manufacturer
- No MSG added
- Each can contains an oxygen absorber for freshness
- 25 year shelf life*
- 1 can of Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Freeze Dried Beef Stroganoff Kit – contains 14 servings (2.56 lbs. per can)
- 2 can of Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Freeze Dried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Kit – contains 14 servings (2.66 lbs. per can)
- 1 can of Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Spaghetti Marinara with Freeze Dried Beef Kit – contains 20 servings (2.99 lbs. per can)
- 1 can of Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Chili Macaroni with Freeze Dried Beef Kit – contains 24 servings (3 lbs. per can)
- 1 can of Augason Farms Ready Cuisine Asian Style Teriyaki with Freeze Dried Beef Kit – contains 20 servings (2.62 lbs. per can)
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- • Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened/sealed, refrigerated
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur in cans from shipping, and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue: 1.888.746.7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
Ask & Answer
Delivery not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico.
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.