Augason Farms Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pack - 4 lb., 6.4 oz. Pail
- $ 99 98 99.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
A delicious, high-quality selection of freeze-dried and dehydrated vegetables for daily use in meals and snacks or for long-term food storage.
- 31 cents per serving
- 222 servings + 24 bonus servings
- Up to 20 year shelf life
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
Augason Farms Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pack offers a satisfying and appetizing selection of vegetables you will love. These veggies are useful in making soups, salads and side dishes for everyday use, as well as for long term emergency food storage. You can also take them along when backpacking or camping. Also included as a bonus item is a pouch containing 24 servings of dehydrated chopped onions.
From their family to yours, Augason Farms has produced the best food storage for two generations. With over four decades of experience in the industry, they meet or exceed all your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. Crafted with a focus on taste and health, our products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
- Up to 20 year shelf life*
- 222 total servings (plus 24 bonus servings)
- 4 lbs., 6.4 oz. net weight
- Re-sealable pouches
- 6 vegetable items, plus one bonus item (Dehydrated Chopped Onions)
- Easy to prepare: just add water and cook
- Packaged in pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail
- Easily storable with a handle for carrying
The Augason Farms Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Pack contains the following items in pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail:
- Freeze Dried Diced Potatoes (22 servings)
- Freeze Dried Peas (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (30 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (120 servings)
- Freeze Dried Green Beans (40 servings)
- Dehydrated Chopped Onions (24 servings)
Sealed pails and pouches, either containing oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed, are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents.
*Sealed/opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F (ideal humidity 15%).