Augason Farms Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Pack - 4 lb., 9.6 oz. Pail
A delicious, high-quality selection of freeze-dried fruits for daily use in meals and snacks or for long-term food storage.
- 38 cents per serving
- 256 servings + 16 bonus servings
- Up to 20 year shelf life
Click here to view a video preview of this product.
Augason Farms Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Pack is a great-tasting assortment of fruit delights for your eating enjoyment. Rehydrated, these tangy fruits are useful in making desserts, salads or as tasty snacks right out of the pouch. Use them in everyday meal preparation as well as for backpacking, camping and long-term emergency food storage. As a bonus, a 16 serving pouch of Apple Delight Drink Mix is included in the pack.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and health, our products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
- Up to 20 year shelf life*
- 256 total servings (plus 16 bonus servings)
- 4 lbs., 9.6 oz. net weight
- 6 fruit items, plus one bonus item (Apple Drink Mix)
- Re-sealable pouches
- Easy to prepare: just add water
- Packaged in pouches, packed in a 6-gallon pail
- Easily storable with a handle for carrying
The Augason Farms Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Pack contains the following 7 items in pouches, all packed in a 6-gallon pail:
- Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (40 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sliced Peaches (52 servings)
- Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (40 servings)
- Freeze Dried Whole Blueberries (44 servings)
- Freeze Dried Sliced Bananas (40 servings)
- Freeze Dried Diced Apples (40 servings)
- Apple Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
Sealed pails and pouches, either containing oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed, are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents.
*Sealed/opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F (ideal humidity 15%).
Ask & Answer
Delivery not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico.
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.