Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year/4 people)
- $ 3,199 00 3199.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
- 1 Year Food Supply
- 4 Person
- 19,719 Total Servings
- 1,247 Average Calories per day
- 336-#10 sized cans
Packed with over 50 different products, Augason Farms 4 Person 1 Year Kit ensures you will have a wide variety of foods to choose from and provides over 1,200 calories per day for an entire year. Augason Farms crafts their food for both everyday and food storage use. You can rest assured that your family will love their tried and true recipes. Family owned and operated for 40 years believing that good taste and quality is a tradition worth preserving.
Be ready for any situation that will affect your family’s or loved-ones food supply.
- 1 Year – 4 People
- 6 Months – 8 People
- 3 Months – 16 People
Augason Farms Food Storage 1 Year – 4 Person Kit includes all the food nutrition for 4 people for a full year.
- Over 50 varieties of products in this kit
- Feed a family of 4 for one year
- Over 19.700 servings combine to create 4,380 meals
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Recipes on each can
- No refrigeration needed
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Oxygen absorber in every can removes oxygen and moisture for freshness
Most Augason Farms items may ship to you in multiple deliveries from the freight carrier.Augason Farms Food Storage 1 Year - 4 Person Kit includes 336 #10 (institutional size) cans:
Grains, Oats, and Rice
- 30 Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 6 Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)
- 64 Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 4 Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 60 Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
- 2 Creamy Potato Soup Mix (33 servings per can)
- 2 Vegetable Stew Blend (40 servings per can)
- 2 Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 2 Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup Mix (21 servings per can)
- 1 Chicken Bouillon (921 servings per can)
- 1 Beef Gravy (38 servings per can) 1 Chicken Gravy (38 servings per can)
- 2 Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 2 Honey White Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 1 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (no leavening) (31 servings per can)
- 2 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 2 Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 1 Brown Sugar (529 servings per can)
- 2 White Granulated Sugar (595 servings per can)
- 1 Butter Powder (204 servings per can)
- 1 Honey Powder (340 servings per can)
- 1 Iodized Salt (1474 servings per can)
- 1 Shortening Powder (178 servings per can) 7 Blueberry Pancake Mix (19 servings per can)
- 6 Dehydrated Potato Flakes (30 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Potato Slices (28 servings per can)
- 4 Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 2 Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 servings per can)
- 4 Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 3 Dehydrated Cross Cut Celery (36 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 2 Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 2 Lentils (48 servings per can)
- 6 Black Turtle Beans (49 servings per can) Dehydrated Spinach Flakes (45 servings per can)
- 22 Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can
- 8 Country Fresh 100% Real Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (39 servings per can)
- 18 Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative (93 servings per can)
- 4 Chocolate Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 1 Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 8 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
- 8 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (flavored) (192 servings per can)
- 8 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 servings per can)
- 3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 servings per can)
- 8 Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 3 Apple Delight Drink Mix (103 servings per can)
- 3 Orange Delight Drink Mix (99 servings per can)
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products. Then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Please refer to the link below for a PDF file that describes what should be arriving in each of the kit boxes.
Q: Why when I open the cans, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
A: Product is best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open please insure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can” to product weight?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to Government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible.
For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1095 total meals), 1700 calories per day.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur from shipping and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue. (888-746-7726)
Q: Are the cans marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22ndt day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.