Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- $ 1,099 00 1099.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Food that tastes great and is a healthy alternative. This kit includes a variety of 30 different dishes that you can eat throughout the entire year.
About this item
- 1-year food supply for one person
- 5,213 total servings
- 1,005 average calories per day
- Includes wheat grinder
Wide selection of appetizing meals
Packed with 30 different products, Augason Farms 1 Person 1 Year Kit ensures you will have a wide variety of foods to choose from and provides over 1,000 calories per day for an entire year. Includes: breakfast items, entrée items, desserts, bakery items and snacks. Augason Farms crafts their food for both everyday and food storage use. You can rest assured that your family will love their tried-and-true recipes.
Enough for you and your family
Be ready for any situation that will affect your family’s and loved ones' food supply. This kit provides enough food for 1 person for 1 year, 2 people for 6 months, or 4 people for 3 months. The kit comes with a total of 5,213 servings that can be combined to create 1,095 meals. Spread it out as you see fit, based on you and your family’s needs.
Sealed with a long shelf life
Items sealed in the Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit have a shelf life up to 20 years. Great for cabins, boats, campers, and even in your vehicle.
Augason Farms makes emergency preparedness simple. Family owned and operated for over 40 years, Augason Farms has refined its recipes and sourced the finest ingredients to create the highest-quality, long-term freeze-dried meal solutions in the business. While most emergency food companies contract their production and packaging to outside manufacturers, we produce and package all of its food items from beginning to end.
When buying any emergency food kit always consider the length of time the kit will feed the number of people being served and most importantly, the average number of calories the kit provides each person in a day. Be wise, the number of servings is important, but not all servings are the same size. Be ready, calories will sustain you and your family, not the number of servings.
Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- 5,213 total servings
- 366,825 total calories
- 1 person
- 1 year
- Average 1,005 calories per day
How to compare emergency kits for your family and budget
Easily compare cost per serving: divide selling price by total number of servings.
Easily compare cost per calorie: divide Selling Price by total number of calories.
- 30 varieties of products in this kit
- Feeds 1 person for a year
- 5,213 servings combine to create 1,095 meals
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Recipes on each can
- No refrigeration needed
- Oxygen absorber in every can removes oxygen and moisture for freshness
- Kit includes a quality wheat grinder
- Most Augason Farms items may ship to you in multiple deliveries from the freight carrier
- A total of 86 sealed #10 cans containing oxygen absorbers are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen
Grains, Oats and Rice
- 3 Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 9 Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 2 Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
- 3 Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 6 Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze-Dried Broccoli Florets and Stems (28 servings per can)
- 3 Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 3 Lentils (48 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Diced Red and Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Cross-Cut Celery (36 servings per can)
- 2 Potato Gems (20 servings per can)
- 3 Dehydrated Apple Dices (18 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
- 3 Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- (3) 100% Country Fresh Instant Milk (39 servings per can)
- 3 Chocolate Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 3 Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 6 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon (flavored) (192 servings per can)
- 3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
- 3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 servings per can)
- 3 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 servings per can)
- 6 Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 1 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 1 Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 2 Buttermilk Pancake Mix (21 servings per can)
- 1 White Granulated Sugar (595 servings per can)
- Wheat Grinder
Looking for the right kit? Compare the contents of Augason Assortment Kits. (PDF)
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables: 30 years
Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
Freeze Dried Meats and Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
Delight Drinks: 15 years
Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs and Dairy: 10 years (Exception –
Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
Soups and Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: SMALL DENTS MAY OCCUR IN CANS FROM SHIPPING, AND THIS IS NORMAL. THEY DO NOT POSE A PROBLEM, PROVIDED THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN AT TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN. IF THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN, PLEASE CONTACT SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE: 1-888-746-7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 16022 means the can was produced in 2016 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
Manufactured in the USA