Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage All-in-One Pails Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- $ 1,149 00 1149.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- One year food supply for one person
- 3,684 total servings
- 655,920 total calories; 1,822 average calories per day
- Each pail includes a fire starting disk
- Each pail includes water bottle with filter
Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage All-in-One Pails Kit is your survival solution. The kit comes in 12 waterproof pails and contains enough food in each pail to provide 1,857 calories per day for 1 person for a month. Each pail also includes a safe, stable fuel source and a self-filtering water bottle that can clean up to 100 gallons of water.
The 12 individual pails together give you a 12-month (1 year) solution for food, fire and water. Or share them with friends and family for 12 individual 1-month emergency kits.
Augason Farms crafts their food for both everyday and food storage use. You can rest assured your family will love the tried-and-true recipes. Whether it's a hearty oatmeal breakfast or filling cheesy broccoli rice, these foods are easy to prepare and have home cooked flavor. Augason Farms products are manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide you with delicious peace of mind.
The Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit comes in 12 All-in-One Pails. No need toopen all of the pails, just open one at a time as needed.
Each All-in-One Pail features:
- 300 servings providing an average of 1,857 calories per day
- Delicious meals take 20 minutes or less to prepare – just add water
- No high fructose corn syrup, trans fats or MSG
- Up to 20 year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening*
- Easy to use self-filtering water bottle – filters up to 100 gallons
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail, large enough to break apart for multiple uses
- 30-day meal planner, plus extended 45-day meal planner included
8 great-tasting food varieties packaged in re-sealable Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers for freshness.
- Instant Potatoes – 30 servings
- Macaroni and Cheese – 30 servings
- Creamy Potato Soup – 30 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 30 servings
- Creamy Chicken Rice – 30 servings
- Hearty Vegetable Blend – 30 servings
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 40 servings
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative – 80 servings
Self-filtering water bottle with microbiological filter gives you clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution. 24 oz. plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack or in your bike bottle holder. Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants and other pathogens. The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. Add to any fuel source to start your fire .
*Best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 50°F and 70°F (ideal humidity 15%)
Looking for the right kit for you? Compare Augason Farms Kits.(PDF)