Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage All-in-One Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- $ 1,099 00 1099.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- One year food supply for one person
- 12 - 7 gallon size pails
- 3,684 total servings
- 655,920 total calories; 1,822 average calories per day
- Each pail includes a fire starting disk, water bottle with filter
Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage All-in-One Pails Kit is your survival solution. The kit comes in 12 waterproof pails and contains enough food in each pail to provide 1,822 calories per day for 1 person for a month. Each pail also includes a safe, stable fuel source and a self-filtering water bottle that can clean up to 100 gallons of water.
The 12 individual pails together give you a 12-month (1 year) solution for food, fire and water. Or share them with friends and family for 12 individual 1-month emergency kits.
Augason Farms crafts their food for both everyday and food storage use. You can rest assured your family will love the tried-and-true recipes. Whether it's a hearty oatmeal breakfast or filling cheesy broccoli rice, these foods are easy to prepare and have home cooked flavor. Augason Farms products are manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide you with delicious peace of mind.
The Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit comes in 12 All-in-One Pails. No need to open all of the pails, just open one at a time as needed.
Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail:
- Components proudly made in the USA
- Pail contains 307 servings providing and average of 1,822 calories per day
- Each delicious meal takes just a few minutes to prepare – just add water
- No high fructose corn syrup, trans fats or MSG
- Up to 20-year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening*
- Easy to use self-filtering water bottle – filters up to 100 gallons
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail, large enough to break apart for multiple uses
- 30-day and extended 45-day meal planner included
- Packed in Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers
- Size of pail is 13 inches in diameter and 21 inches high, 7 gallon size
- Pail weight is approximately 35 lb.
Ten great-tasting food varieties:
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (2 pouches – 20 servings each)
- Banana Chips (2 pouches – 8 servings each)
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix (6 pouches – 8 servings each)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup Mix (4 pouches – 8 servings each)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (5 pouches – 8 servings each)
- Instant Potatoes (1 pouch – 8 servings each)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (6 pouches – 10 servings each)
- Elbow Macaroni (2 pouches – 7.5 servings each)
- Cheese Powder (1 pouch – 15 servings each)
Clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution 24-ounce plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack or in your bike bottle holder. Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants& and other pathogens. The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water. More than enough for preparation of food in the pail and drinking water for a month for one person.
Water needed for this kit:
- 18 gallons to re-hydrate the food
- 1 gallon of drinking water per day per person (30 gal.)
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter:
Fireon is easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. You can also add to any other fuel source you may have to start your fire.
Shelf Life: Product good for up to 20 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool, dry, and dark location at temperatures between 55-70°F (ideal humidity of 15%). Actual shelf life will vary based upon individual storage conditions.
Looking for the right kit for you? Compare Augason Farms Kits.(PDF)