Augason Farms Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year, 1 person)
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- Was $1799.00
- Now only
- $ 1,099 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Why We Love This
With a greater variety of everyday foods, including soups and baking mixes, you have the ability to create “regular” meals, not just subsistence food. Enough nutrition for 1 person for a full year.
- High-quality items for your every day and emergency food storage needs
- 8,421 total servings
- 1,786 average calories per day
- 126 - #10 size cans
The Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit gives you a wider food selection and more calories per meal, an important consideration in a future time of scarcity. Produced with the safety and health of your family in mind, this Deluxe Kit includes 40 more cans of product than the Regular 1 Year Kit.
Enjoy a Wide Selection of Food
This enhanced package of 57 different food products offers you the ability to create more conventional meals, not just subsistence food, including savory soups, super nutty granola and an assortment of tasty bread, muffin, pancake and brownie mixes for your enjoyment. The kit includes one can of vegetable garden seeds that are capable of producing over 2,300 pounds of fresh vegetables.
Count on Augason Farms
With more than 40 years of experience providing the highest quality products, Augason Farms is the place to turn for all of your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. Healthy and great-tasting products have been their hallmark for generations. When you choose Augason Farms, you are not only selecting food you can count on, you are getting delicious peace of mind.
Nutrition information (PDF)
Delicious Recipes (PDF)
- Augason Farms products are produced with the safety and health of your family in every recipe
- Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit contains 40 more #10 cans than our regular 1 Year Kit
- 57 different food products in this kit for a great variety
- Emergency food storage for camping or everyday use
- Quality long-term food storage products
- Up to 30 years shelf life on many of the products, see the FAQ's below
- 1 person for 1 year, averaging 1,700 calories per day
- 2 people for 6 months
- 4 people for 3 months
- No refrigeration needed
- Recipes on each can
- 125 cans of food products and 1 can of Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Oxygen absorber in each can for freshness
Augason Farms Deluxe Emergency Food Storage Kit includes a total of 125 #10 (institutional size) cans, which contain:
- 6 Long Grain White Rice (47 servings per can)
- 6 Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can)
- 6 Elbow Macaroni (26 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 servings per can)
- 2 Potato Gems (45 servings per can)
- 2 Potato Shreds (21 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Potato Slices (28 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (23 servings per can)
- 3 Freeze Dried Peas (19 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Chopped Onions (217 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 servings per can)
- 1 Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers (113 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetable Stew Blend (40 servings per can)
- 2 Dehydrated Apple Slices (32 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (18 servings per can)
- 1 Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries (22 servings per can)
- 2 Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 servings per can)
- 6 100% Country Fresh Instant Milk (39 servings per can)
- 8 Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative (93 servings per can)
- 4 Chocolate Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 servings per can)
- 1 Cheese Blend Powder (43 servings per can)
- 4 Apple Delight Drink Mix (103 servings per can)
- 2 Orange Delight Drink Mix (99 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (flavored) (192 servings per can)
- 2 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
- 1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 servings per can)
- 2 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 servings per can)
- 4 Dried Whole Eggs (71 servings per can)
- 2 Dried Scrambled Egg Mix (92 servings per can)
- 4 Pinto Beans (52 servings per can)
- 2 Black Turtle Beans (49 servings per can)
- 2 Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 servings per can)
- 2 Blueberry Pancake Mix (19 servings per can)
- 3 Buttermilk Pancake Mix (21 servings per can)
- 3 Blueberry Muffin Mix (40 servings per can)
- 3 Honey Cornbread Muffin Mix (42 servings per can)
- 4 Honey White Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 2 Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix (49 servings per can)
- 1 Shortening Powder (178 servings per can)
- 1 Honey powder (15 servings per can)
- 2 Quick Rolled Oats (22 servings per can)
- 1 Super Nutty Granola (23 servings per can)
- 1 Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 servings per can)
- 3 Creamy Potato Soup Mix (33 servings per can)
- 2 Southwest Chili Mix (34 servings per can)
- 2 Cream of Chicken Soup Mix (32 servings per can)
- 2 Cheesy Broccoli Soup Mix (33 servings per can)
- 2 Beef Gravy (38 servings per can)
- 2 Chicken Bouillon (921 servings per can)
Frequently Asked Questions for Augason Farms Food Storage Products:
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx or UPS. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Please refer to the link above for a PDF file that describes what should be arriving in each of the kit boxes.
Q: Why when I open the cans, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
- Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits & Vegetables, Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
- Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Ultimate Gel, Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
- Dehydrated Fruits & Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
- Freeze Dried Meats & Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
- Delight Drinks: 15 years
- Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cocoas, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception – Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
- Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Alphabet Soup Mix, Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Once product is open please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: Does heat or cold affect the shelf life of the product?
A: Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life.
Q: How do I compare “servings per can” to product weight?
A: The truth is you cannot. Our serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1 person, 1 year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: Small dents may occur from shipping, and this is normal. They do not pose a problem, provided the seal has not been broken at top or bottom of the can. If the seal has been broken at the top or bottom of the can, please contact Sam’s Club Customer Service to resolve the issue: 1.888.746.7726.
Q: Are the cans marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 12022 means the can was produced in 2012 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.
* Black Friday event begins on SamsClub.com at 12:01 am (CST) on November 26, 2015, and in-club at 7 am on November 27, 2015.
†† Featured items may not be available at all locations. Please ask an associate for delivery to your local club at no extra charge. Quantities and styles may vary by club. Carat weight and carat total weight are approximate and may vary by .05 carat. Typographical errors are subject to correction. Jewelry items may be enlarged to show beauty of detail. Limited quantities available. Appraisal value provided for informational purposes only. Actual item may vary. The appraisal value is not a representation or warranty that the item will realize that value if offered for sale at auction or otherwise. Appraisal value is the International Gemological Information’s estimated amount of insurance coverage for replacement of like kind and quality item based on the national survey. This item has not been sold by Sam’s Club®at the appraisal value. Visit igi-usa.com for additional appraisal information.
‡‡ “Compare at” price is based on a pricing study provided by a third-party survey of item prices on the same or similar item(s) at other national retailers, excluding Walmart®.
^ Delivery for TVs $500 and above includes haul-away and recycling of old TV. Guaranteed Buyback for TVs $500 and above allows you to trade in your TV within six months of purchase and get back up to half of its price as a Sam’s Club® Gift Card. After six months, you’ll receive a pro-rated trade-in value (for up to 24 months from purchase). Learn more at SamsClub.com/serviceplans.
1 Additional fees added in the state of California per the California Electronic Waste Recycling Act. Diagonal screen size may vary by .5 inch or less in class size.
Sam’s Club Advertised Merchandise Policy – It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-member or household, and to exclude resellers. We have done our best to ensure all information in this piece is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and item availability may vary by location and in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin and on SamsClub.com. No rain checks. Pricing valid on SamsClub.com through midnight, November 29, 2015, and in-club through club’s set hours on November 29, 2015, unless otherwise noted.
© Copyright 2015 Sam’s Club. All rights reserved. Designed by Sam’s Club. Not all products may be available in all locations. Quantities may be limited on select items. Information is current at press time. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical and pictorial errors. Unless otherwise noted, prices for items ordered at SamsClub.com do not include shipping costs. Go to SamsClub.com to see item-specific shipping costs and restrictions. Visit SamsClub. com/clublocator to find a club near you. Visit SamsClub.com for additional items.