Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail
- $ 99 98 99.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 1 Person
- 300 Total Servings
- 1,857 Average Calories per day
- 1 Pail with 8 Mylar Food pouches
- 1 Fire starter disk
- 1 Water bottle with Filter
Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail is your survival solution. This waterproof pail contains enough food to provide 1,857 calories per day for 1 person for a month, or a family of 4 for a week. The pail also includes a safe, stable fuel source and a self-filtering water bottle that can clean up to 100 gallons of water. With the Food Storage Emergency All-in-One 6 Gallon Pail you're not only getting a reserve supply of food, you're getting delicious peace of mind.
Augason Farms crafts their food for both everyday and food storage use. You can rest assured that your family will love their tried and true recipes. Whether it's a hearty oatmeal breakfast or filling cheesy broccoli rice, these foods are easy to prepare and have home cooked flavor. The included 30-Day Meal Planner offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals. If you’re looking to extend the number of days the meals will last, a 45-day meal planner with a lower calorie per day average is also included.
The self-filtering water bottle removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, contaminants and pollutants. The filtering bottle is simple to use. Just pop the top, fill the bottle, and let the Miraguard filter do the rest.
Augason Farms knows storing combustible fuel poses many risks. FireOn is a secure alternative, designed as an emergency fire starter. It is a safe, non-combustible, burnable material that lights quickly in even adverse conditions. FireOn takes the guesswork out of how to cook food or stay warm in an emergency.
Items sealed in the 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail have a shelf life up to 20 years. Great for cabins, boats, and even to put in your vehicle. Family owned and operated since 1972, you can trust Augason Farms' proven shelf life because they have outlived their guarantees and then some.
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
View menu planner here. (PDF)
Looking for the right kit for you? Compare Augason Farms kits here. (PDF)
- Pail contains 300 servings providing and average of 1,857 calories per day
- Each delicious meal takes 20 minutes or less to prepare – just add water
- No high fructose corn syrup, trans fats or MSG
- Up to 20 year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening*
- Easy to use self-filtering water bottle – filters up to 100 gallons
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail, large enough to break apart for multiple uses
- 30-day meal planner, plus extended 45-day meal planner included
- Instant Potatoes – 30 servings
- Macaroni and Cheese – 30 servings
- Creamy Potato Soup – 30 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 30 servings
- Creamy Chicken Rice – 30 servings
- Hearty Vegetable Blend – 30 servings
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 40 servings
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative – 80 servings
Self-filtering water bottle with microbiological filter:
Clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution. 24-ounce plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack, or in your bike bottle holder. Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants, and other pathogens. The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. Add to any fuel source to start your fire .
*Best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 50°F and 70°F (ideal humidity 15%)