Augason Farms 12-Day Emergency Pail
- Free Pickup
About this item
With 40 years of food storage, emergency preparation, and food manufacturing experience, Augason Farms® is proud to present their 12-day emergency and disaster pail of tried and true meal options. A nutritious, delicious, cost effective food supply that’s easy to use, ranging from hearty 3-minute breakfasts to 25-minute full meals. The included meal-planning guide offers a wide range of appetizing combinations to mix or match to your personal taste. The highest quality ingredients, masterfully combined, in 12 days of food you’ll actually enjoy eating while providing an average of 2063 calories per day. For everyday use or long-term storage—at home or on the go—it’s the taste you can count on.
A critical component of this kit is a self-filtration water bottle that removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, contaminants, and pollutants from any type of water. Delicious peace of mind™ in a 4-gallon pail.
View menu planner here. (PDF)
View Nutrition Facts here. (PDF)
- Food for 1 Person for 12 days
- 12 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- 203 servings of product combine to make 36 delicious meals
- Average of 2063 calories per day
- Shelf life of up to 25 years* unopened — Pouch shelf life of up to one year after opening
- Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 50°F - 60°F (ideal humidity is 15%)
- Food packaged in 8 sealed Mylar pouches (re-sealable) with oxygen absorbers
- No hydrogenated oils, trans fats, or added MSG
- Reusable 4 gallon-sized pail with handle — weighs less than 14 lbs.
- Food and pail are a product of the USA
- Each Mylar bag with food is clearly marked with date of manufacture
- 12-Day Meal Planning Guide (suggestions for mixing foods included to create your meal)
- 24-Day Meal Planning Guide (at a reduced calorie count per day)
- Self-filtering 22 oz. Water Bottle with Microbiological Filter
- FireOn fire starting disk
- Cheesy Broccoli with Rice (18 servings)
- Vegetable Stew Blend (24 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup (18 servings)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (20 servings)
- Instant White Rice (27 servings)
- Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (18 servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup (18 servings)
- Morning Moo’s ® Low Fat Milk Alternative (60 servings)
The Aquamira® Water Bottle and Filter system includes a high quality 22 oz. (650ml) Nalgene® Sport Bottle with a sturdy push pull valve system and polycarbonate flip cap to keep the drinking valve clean. A single filter treats up to 582 refills (100 gallons), and the bottle fits in most bicycle water bottle cages and backpack pockets. This lightweight easy-to-use system is ideal for wilderness or adventure travel, daily use at home or work, camping, bicycling, emergency kits and more. It is easy for you and your family to have a continuous supply of safe drinking water.
The Aquamira® Microbiological Filter is a special thick-walled “porous plastic” filter designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters. The tiny, intricate pathways in the filter trap >99.9% of harmful Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other pathogens. The activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste.
Miraguard™ Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media. Miraguard™ does not protect users against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. Add to any fuel source to start your fire